Thank you to all our supporters who came along to our First Birthday Party on Saturday 22 October 2011 and to all those who donated towards our event.
We have many people to thank, but we would like to publicly thank the following people for their help in making the event a success:
Firstly, we would like to thank our fundraising committee, for helping the trustees with organisation and for being heavily involved on the night: Anna Ball, Terri Betts, Jane Cadogan, Pippa Hembry, Andrew Loynd, Patrick Noble and Alex Turvey – thank you all for your incredible efforts.
A big thank you also goes to the following people (in no particular order):
- Philomena and Mary for preparing all the wonderful food, and to Jane for your invaluable help in the kitchen all night
- Christophe and Lina for helping behind the bar
- The Bikini Beach Band
- Paul and Tony – our brilliant DJ’s
- Pauline – for cake, sausage rolls, and babysitting
- John for various logistics and bringing us all the drinks
- Claudine – for driving Steve to collect things
- Duncan & Chloe for providing the PA system
- Errol Bracken for his speech (and dancing)
- Neil and Sophie for the lights
- Janet for her generosity
- Bluepepper Design
- All those who donated a prize to our raffle
- Gibbs Hartley Cooper for their generosity
- The Arundell family
- The CA
- The British Province of Carmelites
- Walworth Parish, but especially Kevin and Francis
- All the Lourdites!
- Kerry Betts and The Happy Tea Company
- www.costumes4ushop.co.uk for loaning various props
- The amazing staff at the St Bride Foundation
- All the trustees! Dail, Matt, Johan, Sadie and Stephen
If you would still like to donate to us, please visit here, and thank you!
Johan Bergström-Allen, Chair (2011 – 2012)